- Jan 8, 2020 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm UTC+08
- Location: Bakery and Bar (second floor), Telok Ayer Road (across the road from Telok Ayer MRT station)
Facts about hugs
- Hugs boost oxytocin (the “cuddle hormone”) which heals the feeling of loneliness, isolation and anger.
- Holding a hug for an extended period of time elevates your mood and makes you feel happy
- Hugging relaxes muscles and releases tension. Hugs can take away pain and soothe aches.
- Hugs teach us how to give and receive. There is equal value in receiving and being receptive to warmth, as to giving and sharing. Hugs educate us how love flows both ways
- The energy exchange between two people hugging encourages empathy and understanding.
How to get the full benefits from hugging
Not all hugs are the same. You need to hug for at least 20 seconds to activate the release of oxytocin.
Make sure your hug is a full body or very close hug.
Come join us for coffee and hugs
Meet us for coffee/drinks and some socialising. We have the whole of a second floor shophouse just for our event.
You will be able to mingle, socialise and hug attendees.
We will be on the second floor. When
- Created by: Jacqui Kay
January 8, 2020